COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Keeping you safe
To all of our patients and families of L&M Orthodontics, I hope this finds you all safe, healthy, and as well as can be expected during the COVID-19 pandemic. Although we have always made a point to practice strict universal precautions and infection control, we will be implementing new protocols and safety practices in this time of the coronavirus pandemic. Please be aware that the orthodontic appointment you have become used to pre-COVID-19 will now be different. However, as healthcare providers, the health and safety of both our patients and staff is paramount.
- If you, or any member of your immediate family, is sick, please call the office to reschedule your appointment.
- Once you arrive in the parking lot, please call the office to let us know you’re here. We will call you once we are ready. Please arrive on time for your appointment so that we can maintain our new office procedures put in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Our in-office brushing station will be closed, so please brush at home before your appointment.
- Please limit visits to only patients of the office. For anyone needing a guardian or caregiver, please limit this to one additional person. No siblings are allowed to enter the office unless they too have an appointment. Everyone entering our office must wear a mask.
- Upon entering the office, each patient will have a non-contact temperature taken, and will be required to either use provided hand sanitizer or wash their hands for 20 seconds.
- Our doctors and team members may be wearing additional personal protective equipment (PPE) such as surgical masks, face shields, and surgical gowns, but don’t worry, we are still the same friendly people you have come to expect at our practice.
- All of our doctors will be available to answer any questions, with the additional availability over the phone or virtual consult/video chat.
We thank you for your patience, as we all learn to navigate our way through these unprecedented times. Be on the lookout for a call from our office to schedule your next appointment. We can’t wait to see all of our awesome patients again, and to be able to resume our work towards helping to create your Star Smile!
Now Offering Virtual Consultations!
Would you like to schedule a no-obligation virtual consultation or are you an L&M patient with questions or concerns about your treatment during this lock-down period? Complete this form and we will contact you to schedule your virtual consultation today.