Now May Be The Time To Consider Invisalign
Simply Put, What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign treatment consist of a series of aligners that you switch out approximately every two weeks. Aligners are individually manufactured to Dr. Meyrowitzs or Dr. Lees exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place, creating the exact smile that truly fits your personality and facial features. Invisalign can help with:
- Crowded Teethwhen theres simply a lack of room within your jaw for all of your teeth to fit normally.
- Widely Spaced Teethwith abnormal continued growth of the jaw bone. If teeth are missing, this can also be caused by the other teeth shifting to fill extra space.
- Crossbitewhen the upper and lower jaws are misaligned.
- Overbitewhen the upper teeth bite over the lower teeth, typically caused by either genetics, bad oral habits, or over development of the bone that supports the teeth.
- Underbitewhen the lower teeth protrude past the front teeth. Its usually caused by undergrowth of the upper jaw, overgrowth of the lower jaw, or both. It can also be caused by missing upper teeth.
Invisalign Is Not ALWAYS The Perfect Solution
Of course, Invisalign is not always the perfect solution. There are many factors that our experienced team can help evaluate to decide if its the right solution for you including your bite, the position of your back teeth, whether or not your canine teeth and premolars need rotation, and whether or not your new smile will need vertical movement. Thats why you really need to spend a few minutes in consultation with us. Wed love to have that visit with you.
For many people, Invisalign IS a great tool for accomplishing a gorgeous smile.
Click on the image below to LIKE our Facebook page: