FOR US, ITS ALL ABOUT ONE-TO-ONE RELATIONSHIPS and being easily accessible to youour valued patients and friends.
Its Simple, Really
Our website is adequate for conveying static informationthings like our address, etc. It can also list our services. But, there are a few things that are cool about connecting with us on Facebook that a traditional site cant provide.
- First, it helps us improve and better serve you in a timely, responsive way.
- Second, it allows us to get to know you better!
- Third, it can assist you in better understanding (and sometimes, demonstrating) more details surrounding the things we do here.
- Fourth, we try to include content thats relevant about your (and/or your familys) comfort, health, and appearancethings youll use and find interesting.
- Fifth, because its transparent, fluid, and current it gives you a sense of the practice culture we have instead of some dated, snapshot in time. People prefer associating with people they know and feel connected to. Its human nature.
- Sixth, sometimes its just fun. Life is shortand sometimes its OK to just take a breath.
Get To Know The Features Of Our Page
Not EVERY Business Is Likeable Or Belongs On Facebook!
We thought you might find this funny and ironic…
Entities like the TSA arent relationship-based and provide little or no value using social media. We hope you see value in the things we provide on our Facebook page.
Were listening. Lets stay connected.
Again, thanks for the trust you place in us. Let us know how we can keep improving and adding value for you, your family, and friends.